Eric and I are coming down to IL for Easter and we are taking the opportunity to look at some places with my parents. We have appointments to visit several venues on Saturday, April 3. So far the list includes: Midlane Country Club, Illinois Beach Resort, and Country Squire. We couldn't get an appointment at the Doubletree in Mundelein and we might try to get an appointment to look at the Byron Colby Barn at Prairie Crossing in Grayslake. Hopefully one of these places will work out. It looks like the wedding will probably be sometime over Labor Day weekend, 2011 (yes, the same weekend as Bill & Jill's wedding). But it depends on what is still available. I am really excited to see the Resort at Illinois Beach State Park. It seems like a great place to be for an end of summer party!
My mom came up to MN this past weekend and we (I?) have made some preliminary decisions about color, but I still need to think about it and maybe head back to the store for one more look. I will tell everyone one thing, the main color will be purple. I just want to make sure I pick the right shade and accent color. I am going to try to bring swatches to IL when we visit (or my mom will pick some up).
I know (or my mom says) that everyone is asking who will be standing up for us in the wedding. My mom and I and Eric and I have talked about this in length. I have decided, but want to ask as many people in person as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment