the happy couple

the happy couple
This is where we will be 'tying the knot' exactly one year before the wedding!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Making the list

Originally, I would have thought that making a list of people to invite could wait a bit, at least until after we pick an exact date.  When I thought through it logically, that wasn't the case.  In order to set a date, you need to know if the venue will be available, so you need to pick a venue prior to picking an exact date (unless the date itself is more important than the venue, which isn't the case for us).  Prior to picking a venue, you need to know how many people (approximately) are going to attend the wedding.  Some places might not be large enough or might be too large for the people you're planning to invite.  So, we now we need to come up with a list to approximate the size of the wedding.  The first list is smaller than I thought it would be, so maybe this part won't be as bad as I feared.  Thanks to Linda (Eric's mom) for providing a list so quickly.  It's like she knew in advance that there would be a wedding coming up....hmmm... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment