the happy couple

the happy couple
This is where we will be 'tying the knot' exactly one year before the wedding!

Monday, March 1, 2010

The Proposal

On Sunday, February 21, 2010, somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Florida, Eric asked me to marry him.  My reply? "Yes, of course!"   It was sunset on the Freedom of the Seas, a Royal Caribbean cruise ship headed for the western Caribbean.  The ring fit perfectly, sparkling so much it was hard to miss.  We celebrated with a bottle of Domaine Chandon sparkling white wine.  It was everything a girl could hope for.

Now that we are back on solid ground, its time to plan!  I hope to use this blog to document the journey from "Yes, of course!" to "I do".

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea this is! As far away as I am ,this will certainly make me feel I'm a part of it, I won't miss all the little details.

    ReplyDelete