the happy couple

the happy couple
This is where we will be 'tying the knot' exactly one year before the wedding!

Monday, March 22, 2010

My Bridal Style (according to David's Bridal)

I took a quiz from David's Bridal about my "Bridal Style" (I thought you just picked white or ivory...).  This is the result (not too surprising):
http://f.chtah.com/i/1/194856674/bsquiz_page_minimalist_0310.HTML

The best part?  The dress shown on the results page is one I picked to show the consultant when I go to try on dresses (Mom doesn't like the low v-neck, I like the simplicity).

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress Karrie!

    Hope you're having fun with all the preparations.

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weird thing is, when I read your description before I even looked at the link I knew which one you were talking about! I must be good at my job! If you go to a David's in MN, or IL, you'll have to know how it goes. I know our store is fantastic for service (I can't promise that with others of course! Good Luck!) LOVE that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS- you can have modesty panels put in to any dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far my experiences at the David's Bridal stores in MN have been much better than in IL. We will probably buy from MN because there is no sales tax on clothes here. Although, Madison is a very convenient place to meet between Chicago and Saint Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that such things as 'modesty panels' exist...

    ReplyDelete