the happy couple

the happy couple
This is where we will be 'tying the knot' exactly one year before the wedding!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

72 Days!

Now that Molly & Cameron are married and the Entomological Society of America's North Central Branch Meeting have come and gone, it seems like our wedding is coming way too soon! 

Last weekend we traveled to Fort Worth, TX for Molly (Eric's sister) and Cameron's wedding.  I had the opportunity to meet many of Eric's family and friends which I had heard so much about.  It was really nice to put faces to the names!  The wedding ceremony was at the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens and was absolutely gorgeous.  The weather cooperated wonderfully.  The reception had awesome food, great margaritas :), and was a nice chance to get to know the people who will become my family (in 72 days)!

Eric's cousin Jill offered to make some personalized maps for me for the big event.  She did the same for Molly & Cameron and it worked out so well!  I am so grateful that she is willing to spend her precious time on this for Eric and me.  Hmm...that reminds me that I need to get all that info to her soon!

Well it the 'freak out' stage is now here.  I had my first wedding-related nightmare the night we got home from Texas.  Eric and I forgot to get a marriage license, we didn't have the bottles for the centerpieces ready, and I had seemingly forgotten to bring my dress and all my accessories.  So it begins...

Next up?  Vows, music, and programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment