the happy couple

the happy couple
This is where we will be 'tying the knot' exactly one year before the wedding!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Statistically Speaking

Currently up to my eyeballs in data analysis-my least favorite part of grad school.  No new news on the wedding front (at least for our wedding).  My friend Katie is getting married over Labor Day weekend of next year.   I care about her so deeply that I will be wearing high heels--yes you heard it here first people--high heels, as a bridesmaid in her wedding.  There is also a cute purply-pink dress to go with it, so I am excited.  Statistically speaking, though, next year must be an 'outlier' for weddings in my life.  Four couples we know will be getting married between March and September of 2011, that is not including ourselves.  Everyone is gettin' hitched!  Join the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment