the happy couple

the happy couple
This is where we will be 'tying the knot' exactly one year before the wedding!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Wedding Website Upgrade!

I spent some time the last few days updating the wedding website with info that (I hope) will be useful to out-of-town guests.  I made this personalized map, which allowed me to mark all the places I thought might be helpful.  People can click on the icons and have access to driving directions, address, phone number, and website of the place.  The map is available here: http://www.communitywalk.com/kochbuckman2011.  I know it seems cluttered, but along the right side there is a list of categories.  Just click the category you are interested in and all the other icons disappear (I think- it's hard to tell when I am logged in as administrator).  Let me know if there is anything else I should add or if anything is confusing.  I imagine the whole thing will be confusing for the computer illiterate, but would they really be using the internet to research the area then?  I doubt it. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment