Sorry I haven't updated in a while...it's been a busy summer It will all pay off when I become (hopefully) Dr. Karrie Buckman next year. The 'hopefully' is for the Dr. part, not the Buckman part. I am definitely more confident in my future marriage to Eric than in my ability to complete my dissertation within the next 9 months.
Well, as of today, we have a venue, an officiant (thanks Judge Lawler!), a wedding dress (Oleg Cassini), a wedding party (6 bridesmaids, 6 groomsman, 4 flower girls), a photographer/videographer (Fred Fox), a D.J. (Memory Makers), and a florist (thanks Cindy!), we have sent out a round of save-the-dates, and have a pretty solid guest list.
What's next? Well, Eric and I are planning on looking at tuxes soon and have been looking at wedding rings. We have an idea about what kind of invitations we want, but choosing and ordering them seems like something that should wait until I am completely finished with field work. But the best upcoming thing would be an engagement party. We are planning on having one sometime this fall, but scheduling such a shin-dig has proven difficult.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment