the happy couple

the happy couple
This is where we will be 'tying the knot' exactly one year before the wedding!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

DJs and Save-the-dates

We are close to picking a DJ, most likely from Memory Makers Entertainment in Lindenhurst.  My parents went to a DJ showcase and we are going to get a great deal!  They will also do the music for the ceremony, which is one less thing I have to worry about.  They have worked a lot at the Country Squire in the past, so they should have no problems with set-up, etc.  One more thing nearly done!

I also finally chose a save-the-date design!  I ordered them this week and should be able to start getting them out to people next week.  It has been one crazy summer, I can't believe it's almost August.  I am heading into the home stretch for my summer research and I am nervous, to say the least.  With the constant heat, I am already exhausted and the fungus I work with is not cooperating!

No comments:

Post a Comment