the happy couple

the happy couple
This is where we will be 'tying the knot' exactly one year before the wedding!

Monday, December 6, 2010

It has been a while...

Well, life has changed a lot in the past few weeks.  Eric and I moved into our new apartment in St. Paul at the end of November.  It was so much work- but I am really happy here and I am looking forward to making it our own.  Sadly, my family experienced a terrible loss at the same time.  We lost my cousin Wayne in a car accident on November 27.  We go forward with a gaping hole in all of our hearts.

As for wedding 'stuff', we finally purchased my wedding ring.  Eric did a fantastic job as usual and I love it.  I can't wait to wear it.  I still have to choose his wedding band, but he has decided on tungsten-carbide for the metal.  It is denser than platinum, but much cheaper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment