the happy couple

the happy couple
This is where we will be 'tying the knot' exactly one year before the wedding!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Not much new

I haven't posted in a while and you might be thinking that I have been withholding important information.  Don't worry, I haven't.  Not much has been planned since my last post.  I have been focusing on designing my do-it-myself save-the-date cards, putting together the wedding website, and looking for cakes, flowers, hairstyles, dresses, cake toppers, etc. etc. etc. that I like.  Eric and I had a 'listening session' on Friday to pick the song we will dance to for the first dance.  Let's just say I was surprised by what he did like, but not by what he didn't like.  I always thought we would dance to a Lifehouse song I have loved since college, but Eric hates Lifehouse.  I understand the feeling and couldn't ask him to have to deal with it.  I have a few other options and after our straw poll on Friday, I know what he can and cannot tolerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment